PRIVATE SCREENINGS, Skylight Cinema
There's no substitute for the big screen cinema experience, and movies are way better when they're enjoyed together! So, jump off your couch, grab your family and friends, and head to Skylight Cinema to enjoy a PRIVATE SCREENING with just your group. Screenings for all titles in our curated catalog of new releases and classic movies are $200.
It’s quick and easy to reserve a screening for you and up to 24 guests. Here’s how it works:
1) Visit our COMING SOON page (or the links below) to select the date range you'd like to view.
2) Pick your desired date and time for your screening.
3) Select a single ticket for the movie you’d like to screen in your private theater.
4) Complete your purchase.
That’s it! On the day of your event, arrive 15 minutes before your showtime to check in, mingle, and get seated. Our friendly waitstaff will be available to serve food and beverages throughout your screening!
Check Availability & Book Now
Click on any date range below to view or book the movies and showtimes available.
Each week of private screenings will feature a slightly different selection of films, depending on availability, so check the options for your preferred date range. The following titles will be available for dates starting in February 2021:
Back to the Future
The Big Lebowski
The Breakfast Club
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World
Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again
The Secret Life of Pets
The Secret Life of Pets 2
Smokey and the Bandit
Custom Screenings & Other Events
•Don't see a date or showtime that you'd like to reserve?
•Want to request a screening of a movie selection or other content not featured in our catalog?
•Interested in watching a sporting event in a private auditorium?
•Have an idea for another event that you'd like to host at Skylight?
Email us at email@example.com to inquire about customized events.
(online inquiry form coming soon!)
The Fine Print
• All guests are required to wear face coverings upon entering the building, and at all times while inside. Face coverings may be temporarily removed to eat and drink.
• Skylight Cinema is following strict COVID-19 safety and cleaning guidelines, in accordance with (or exceeding) protocols set forth by the CinemaSafe program. See the COVID-19 UPDATES page on our website for more information.
• Reservations must be made three days prior to the desired screening date, and screenings for Mondays and Tuesdays must be booked by the previous Friday.
• Each private screening time slot is 2.5 hours long, beginning 15 minutes before showtime. Please arrive early to check in. If you select a movie title that is longer than 2.5 hours, we will do our best to accommodate, but we may need to make adjustments to your schedule.
• Reservations may be cancelled for a full refund, up to 5 days in advance.
• Outside food, such as birthday cakes, is not permitted. For information on our full menu or catering options, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.