COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES, Skylight Cinema
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
We LOVE our friends and neighbors in Bentonville and Northwest Arkansas, and we want you to know that Skylight Cinema remains strongly committed to the health and safety of our guests, our employees, and the broader community.
Since we opened our doors in 2017, we have followed strict food safety, cleaning, and hygiene procedures in our theater and foodservice operations. With heightened concerns about the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have implemented additional health and safety measures, in accordance with the latest recommendations from the National Association of Theater Owners (NATO), the CDC, and other federal and state health officials.
As we reopen, we are committed to meet or exceed all protocols set forth by the CinemaSafe program, which provides a uniform set of guidelines and practices, developed by health experts, to support a safe return to the movies. If you’d like to learn more about CinemaSafe, visit the program’s website at www.cinemasafe.org.
Ticketing and Service Changes
• All movie tickets should be purchased online (via our website or Fandango), or at one of the new self-service ticketing kiosks in our lobby. We will have team members available to assist guests with using the kiosk system, and we will of course accommodate guests that may need to purchase tickets or change reservations at the box office.
• We are now serving our full food and beverage menu for in-theater dining during all movie screenings.
• The concession stand and bar will not be open for walk-up service.
• There will be socially-distanced table seating in our lounge area for guests who wish to dine with us outside of the movie theater.
• Our ticketing system will automatically ensure proper social distancing between your party and other guests.
• Our scheduled movie start times will be scheduled to minimize crowding in the lobby and hallways as guests enter and exit the building.
• We are utilizing directional signage and floor markings to regulate foot traffic in common areas throughout the building.
Health and Safety
• All guests are required to wear face coverings upon entering the building, and at all times while inside. Face coverings may be temporarily removed to eat and drink.
• Hand-cleaning supplies (sanitizer gel and wipes) will be readily available to guests and employees.
• All Skylight team members will be:
o trained extensively on proper hand-washing procedures and PPE use.
o screened for symptoms and risk factors prior to beginning each shift, and will be required to self-quarantine if they show any symptoms.
o required to wear a mask upon entering the building and throughout each shift.
• A dedicated “courtesy crew” will be deployed to:
o sanitize all contact surfaces (seats, armrests, cup holders, tables) before and after every movie screening.
o sanitize all service items (check presenters, pencils, pens) after guest use.
o perform frequent sanitization of hand-contact surfaces (door handles, railings, counters, touch screens, register areas).
We will continue to closely monitor guidance from the CDC and state and local public health authorities, and we’ll actively adjust and implement additional measures to care for the health of our guests and employees. As your local, independent movie theater, we are dedicated to serving and safeguarding the wonderful PEOPLE that comprise our community. You are our priority! Thank you for your continued support, and please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
Skylight Cinema / The Cutting Room